Basic driving technologies
1. Before you get in car, look at it
Before getting into vehicle, walk around and check exterior of vehicle, tires, and if there are any oil or water leaks under vehicle. You should open cap once a week to check engine oil, coolant and brake fluid.
2. Ignition stage
Tighten handbrake (to prevent slipping), fully depress clutch, neutral, do not press accelerator pedal (accelerator pedal), turn key to second gear and stop for 6 seconds, let car electronic Power on system and perform a self-test, start lubrication system. Then continue turning key to gear III to ignite. After a successful ignition, shift into first gear, release handbrake, slowly lift clutch, refuel and start.
3. Warm up your car before driving
EFI vehicles need little to no heating. Here hot car refers to starting lubrication system. Stop for more than 3 hours, after starting engine, idling for more than 10 seconds, tachometer drops to about 1000, and then start car. In severe frosts in north, warm-up time at idle should be increased accordingly.
4. Start moving in first gear
Automotive transmissions are designed with speed in mind. If you practically do not use second gear for starting, this will not only increase load on engine, but also cause early clutch wear, therefore, no matter how large car is, it should be touched on first mechanism.
5. Smooth shifting
When shifting gears, two things must be done: first, for car to reach speed range of shifted gear; Come on, feel car have power to move forward, and then lift clutch slightly. Thus, work is smooth, fluid and does not shake.
6. Press brake pedal
To ensure that foot brake is applied in an emergency, position of right heel must be fixed. With your heel in center, press foot brake with sole of your foot forward and press gas pedal to right. Usually, if there is a slight problem on road surface, immediately put sole of your right foot on foot brake pedal and enter standby state to make sure nothing happens!
7. Gear Brake
The engine generates thrust when refueling, and engine generates braking force when braking with gears and can control timing of two drive wheels to prevent deflection during braking. Of particular importance is significantly reduced assist force of brake booster in neutral. Therefore, under any circumstances, you must apply brakes with gears. When car is about to stop, you must press clutch and return to neutralposition so that fire does not suffocate.
8. When braking, first look in rearview mirror
Before braking, check distance to vehicle behind you. If it is too close, and there is still a certain distance between you and vehicle in front, you should slightly loosen brake to avoid a collision from behind.
9. Monitor condition of foot brake
Lightly depress brake pedal before accelerating on road, depress brake pedal lightly after driving for a long time, depress brake pedal lightly before descending, depress brake pedal lightly before approaching an intersection or crossing. Always monitor condition of foot brake and immediately use a low gear and handbrake to slow down and stop if any abnormalities are detected.
10. The bus station is dangerous
After bus has stopped and entered station, passengers often get off and run across road in a hurry. Some buses do not turn on turn signal when leaving station, but suddenly start off.
11. It is dangerous to suddenly yield to vehicle in front
During normal driving, if vehicle in front suddenly gives way, do not overtake vehicle in front, as an accident may occur in front.
12. Stay away from cars parked on side of road.
The door of a car parked on side of road can open at any time, so keep a safe distance from any vehicle on side of road while driving. If you can't avoid it, slow down and pass by honking your horn.
13, to middle of road
When driving in a dual carriageway, try to stay clear of cyclists and pedestrians on side of road and lean towards middle of road because cars on opposite side can see each other. , and pedestrians and cyclists on side of the road will turn their backs on you. Keep a safe distance!
14. Overtaking, downshifting and accelerating
When overtaking another vehicle while driving, you must act decisively, without hesitation or delay. Find a free spot and quickly increase your speed to overtake. If vehicle is heavily loaded, it is necessary to downshift and refuel to increase engine thrust to achieve overtaking. Overtaking will necessarily cost fuel and cars, which will only increase risk, it is better not to overtake if you can.
15.5 places not to overtake
When driving off-road:
①No overtaking on a curve,
②Do not overtake on slopes
③When crossing bridge, overtaking is prohibited,
④There is an intersection in front of you, where overtaking is prohibited,
⑤ Vehicles approaching within 200 meters from opposite direction cannot overtake.
16. 4 places where you can not follow car
①Do not follow car in other places, stop abruptly to ask for directions,
②Don't follow bus, stop abruptly to pick up people,
③Don't chase taxi, call emergency stop suddenly,
④Don't follow big truck. Suddenly police stopped.
17. Be sure to slow down and watch transitions
Slow down in advance when crossing all intersections, even if green light is on! Beware of vehicles coming from a side road at a red light and forcefully passing through an intersection at high speed. If you are walking in middle of an intersection, how do you go around it? Everyone saw broadcast of traffic monitoring from CCTV cameras Recorded? The more dangerous at night!
18. Turn left at crossroads and make a big turn
When a car turns left at an intersection, it's very difficult
Many drivers have a habit of taking shortcuts, so take it
The car drove straight ahead and overtook car on left
Tao. If a car rushes in left lane,
There is danger!
19. Curve Intersection Rules
Slow down before entering corner and accelerate after middle of corner, quickly and steadily. If you enter a corner too quickly and then hit brake, it's easy to flip or roll over.
20, honk carefully
The sudden sound of a horn can cause passers-by to panic and run around. Especially when children cross road. You must slow down or stop and wait.
21. Horn when you can't see
While driving, as long as line of sight is obstructed and road ahead is not visible, such as tall buildings and walls on corner of road blocked by construction fences, or on sharp turns in mountains of road, you should slow down and honk. If necessary, high beam should be turned on to remind other party what to avoid. Beware of people or cars suddenly running out of there!
22, high speed crash, just apply brakes
The steering is extremely sensitive at high speeds and a little movement can result in strong steering. In an emergency, turning steering wheel in usual way is quite dangerous! Therefore, in an emergency when driving at high speed, it is better to only press brake pedal to slow down, and not increase risk by shaking steering wheel.
23. Accumulation of water on expressway
After heavy rain, there is often water on expressway. If you cannot avoid it, keep a firm grip on steering wheel when overtaking and keep driving in a straight line at a constant speed. Do not perform steering and braking actions!
24, descent with equipment
When descending a large ridge or a large slope, do not use foot brake for long periods of time to slow down because brake pads become hot, damaged and fail. You must select a low gear in 3rd gear or 2nd gear in advance to limit downhill speed.
25 slow flame
The engine is in a high temperature state when vehicle is driven at high speed for a long time. If engine is turned off immediately after parking, engine damage may result. The correct way to extinguish flame is to let engine idle for about two minutes before extinguishing flame.
26. Steering wheel locked
The "steering wheel lock" phenomenon is a safety feature. Turn steering wheel after car is turned off and key is pulled out, then steering wheel is locked, which has a simple anti-theft function. To unlock it, insert ignition key, turn steering wheel by turning keyh to ignite, then it will be unlocked naturally.
27, pull at high speed
The motor is designed for higher speed. If it runs at low speed for a long time, it will lead to insufficient combustion, accelerated carbon deposition, and further insufficient combustion. While driving, you may want to switch to high speed frequently so that heat will burn off carbon deposits.
Driving and parking skills (parking has both technology and art)
28.Basic principles of parking When parking, you should consider convenience of your own entry and exit, as well as convenience of others and, more importantly, take into account possible accidents.
29. If you are waiting for signal to stop for more than one minute, you should turn off engine, which is in line with saving fuel and protecting environment. If you wait for signal to stop for one minute, you can leave engine running, put it in neutral, or apply handbrake, but never shift into gear.
30. Turn on turn signal when parking on side of road. When temporarily parking on side of road, you must turn on turn signal in advance, and look in rearview mirror to make sure there are no cars or pedestrians before stopping. The parking space must be allowed to park without obstructing passage of other vehicles and pedestrians. 31. Turn on your turn signal when pulling away from side of road When you stop on side of road and start moving again, you must fully respect road conditions. Not only look in rearview mirror, but also turn your head. After everything is fine, turn on turn signal, signal and go.
32. Stop on road and don't get too close to car in front. When you're stuck in traffic or waiting for traffic lights, you should at least leave a distance that you can cover. with one hand in case car ahead breaks down and you get stuck in middle and can't get out.
33. No matter where you park your car front-to-out, try to park your car front-to-out. When car thieves have only one chance to steal a car, they steal it head on.
34. Park car in a bright place to visit relatives and friends. When temporarily parking at night, choose a bright, spacious, barrier-free and far-sighted place for parking, rather than hiding in a dark corner. If you have parked for a long time or overnight, you must enter parking lot.
35.It's unsafe under high-rise windows.Some dump trash and throw bottles from upper floors.In strong winds, flower pots and advertising stands above fall down.Parking should leave these dangerous spaces, such as parking in buildings without windows.Under gable wall.
36. Don't put anything in car. Store things in car well. There shouldn't be things that might interestdraw others and who can be seen outside car. Put an empty leather bag in, windshield might break!
37. Curb Parking Skills When there is only one parking space on curb, you can only park in reverse. Drive forward so that rear of your vehicle is aligned with rear of front vehicle. Two cars are 1 meter apart and parked. Turn steering wheel all way to right and slowly back at an angle of 45°. When front of your vehicle is in line with rear of vehicle in front, quickly turn steering wheel fully in opposite direction, slowly back, and vehicle can basically stop.
38. Curb side parking skills The car drives forward until rear of its own car is in a straight line with right side of front of right car and distance between two cars is 1.5 meters. Turn steering wheel fully to right and slowly back. When rear of car shifts into gear, quickly return steering wheel and quickly look into left and right rearview mirrors to adjust distance between left and right cars. Use cars on both sides or ground line as a guide, straighten direction and move to parking space. (“Foot Direction” means largest value. The time hydraulic booster reaches bottom should not exceed 15 seconds. It usually does not take that long. If it takes a long time to reach bottom, you can bring it back a little and then again press , repeat operation.)
39. Parking in a parking lot In a parking lot, car is often parked in reverse, with front outward.
40. When parking on an expressway, if you need to stop under special circumstances, you must park in emergency lane on far right and turn on dual flashing lights. The triangle sign is located at a distance of 150-200 meters behind car. Don't be lazy. Within 50 meters it won't let you go. If a situation arises ahead that requires queuing for parking, all personnel must temporarily leave vehicle and evacuate behind fence to prevent a rear-end collision.
41. Parking on curb rise If there is a curb on curb, drive up to curb, turn front wheel to left at a certain angle, stop, turn off engine, shift into 1st gear. gear and apply handbrake. Place rear of right front wheel against or against curb to prevent vehicle from sliding backwards on slope. If there is no curb on side of road, turn front wheels to right a relatively large angle to prevent vehicle from skidding down slope and then into middle of road. If there is brickwork on side of road, check it and connect it. Remember to return to your original location when you leave.
42. Parking on a sloping shoulder. If there is a curb on shoulder, drive up to curb and turn front wheel to right at a certain angle so that front of right front wheel is near or close to curb to prevent vehicle from sliding down slope. Then stop, turn off engine, engage reverse gear and apply handbrake. If there is no curb on side of road, turn front wheel to right at a relatively large angle to prevent vehicle from sliding down slope and into middle of road. If there is brickwork on side of road, check it and connect it. Remember to return to your original location when you leave.
Prevention skills when exiting (long-distance driving creates traffic safety and welfare issues)
43. Backup and Loss Prevention A spare key is bound to body and never leaves it, all related documents are backed up and opened separately.
44. Refuel carefully and only at Sinopec and PetroChina gas stations.
45. Carefully refuse food and drink from any strangers, and do not touch any objects or cigarettes from strangers. Do not eat, drink or stay in roadside shops.
46. Driving vs robbery If you encounter a deliberate collision during normal driving, do not get out of car, lock door, call police on your cell phone and wait for police. If other party takes aggressive action, they must quickly leave scene and continue to call police. When stopping or driving slowly, lock doors and roll up windows to preventcommit theft. Often criminals take opportunity to signal inside car or knock on car window. When driver thinks there is a problem with car and gets out of car to check, criminals take opportunity to steal property in car. Unscrupulous criminals may break out of a rolled down car window or directly pull on a car door to rip it out.
47. Parking anti-grabbing Before parking near remote scenic spots or temporary shops, observe surroundings, if there are signs of idle people or bad people, do not stop firing, much less get out of car and drive. leave quickly if necessary. Where parking is available, be sure to park your car in parking lot. If you need to park temporarily and there is no parking, you must leave someone in car and lock door.
48. Parking anti-theft When parking in parking lot of object at night, all things in car, including in trunk, must be taken out in front of guards. Many security guards and hotel guards guard themselves. Someone parked in front of a large hotel in Beijing. Returning from shops, he packed trunk. The guard saw that there were interesting things in car. At night, door was broken into and all things were gone.
49. Before you get in car, watch from a distance for bad people near car, but if there is something suspicious, do not approach car yet. Before getting out of car, walk around car for a week, check exterior of car, tires and bottom of car for oil and water leaks, and pay special attention to road surface, which may have sharp foreign objects such as nails and glass . Once in car, lock doors immediately and get out of car as soon as possible.
Rainy driving skills
(There are three main dangers of driving on rainy days. One is that rain and mud cause wheels to spin, another is that exhaust pipe fills with water and engine is turned off, and third is that - rain breaks down brake system)
50. Brake early in rain. The maximum braking distance on muddy roads can be up to 3 times longer than on normal roads! The brakes don't work on rainy days, so slow down and brake early. 51. Don't depressurize your tires Some people depressurize their tires during rainy season, hoping to increase contact area between tire and ground to prevent skidding. It's just opposite! Increasing contact area will reduce pressure per unit area of the tire on ground, weaken dissipation force of water film between tire and ground, and make tire more prone to slip. Therefore, lowering tire pressure will not prevent skids, while increasing tire pressure will prevent skids.
52. When ground is not wet, it is easier to slide. ProThe tire tread can effectively remove water film, but cannot effectively remove mud film. When it's only raining, dust on road is not washed away by rain, and after dust is absorbed by rain, it will turn into a colloidal mud film that will cause tires to slide. So be careful when it's only raining and road isn't wet.
53. Stop without a clear view. Riding in heavy rain with blurry vision is biggest hidden danger! In heavy rain, even if wipers are swung at high speed, rainwater on glass cannot be cleared, making you unable to see clearly ahead. At this time, it is better for you to stop at side of road and wait, and at same time turn on double flashers.
54. Do not get out of car during a thunderstorm. Even if lightning strikes car, current will be transmitted to ground through surface of car body, but it will be safe inside car. However, windows must be tightly closed and radio antenna retracted.
55. When driving through a swampy section of road, pay attention to traffic conditions of other vehicles and be sure to avoid obstacles such as deep potholes and dark wells. When accumulated water floods exhaust pipe, it is also necessary to prevent water from entering exhaust pipe. For this reason, before entering water, it is necessary to shift into a lower gear, hold a lot of gas and drive in a straight line at a constant speed. In order to prevent exhaust pipe from falling into water, do not collect oil after falling into water, in order to avoid losing grip of drive wheels, do not change gear in middle; If fire is extinguished by water entering exhaust pipe to collect oil, or even by water entering cylinder, never start fire again and rely only on rescuers. After driving through a wetland or during heavy rain, water on brake pads may cause brakes to fail. You can use method of depressing accelerator and foot brake simultaneously while driving at low speed to allow brake pads to warm up and drain water.
56. Automated Wading Skills The basics of auto fording when water depth exceeds exhaust pipe are same as for manual vehicles. Specific operation: shift to 2nd gear, step on gas pedal with your right foot and fix a large amount of oil until it remains unchanged until water comes out. If you need to slow down, apply foot brake with your left foot to slow down. In this way, exhaust gases will not enter water, and it will be able to drive smoothly through swampy section of road.
57. Driving through a muddy area is one thing to prevent slipping and another to avoid drowning, so you must follow rut of car in front. Before entering a muddy area, downshift without shiftingShift into middle gear and drive in a straight line at a constant speed. If you change gear halfway through, car will instantly lose power and stall, making restarting difficult. If you get stuck in mud, do not press gas pedal rashly, otherwise riding on wheels will only make car sink deeper and deeper. If there is no other thing to pave wheel, you can inflate a slippery tire to point where it becomes almost flat, so that tire becomes soft and deforms, increasing friction force of clutch. After engine starts, put it in 2nd gear, clutch half, refuel, start slowly, and most of them can be passed smoothly. If only one side of tire is slipping, lightly apply handbrake and increase accelerator pedal. When handbrake is tightened, spinning wheel stops and other wheel increases torque, making it easy to get out of mud.
Snow driving skills
(There are two main difficulties when driving in cold winter in north. One of them is low temperature and difficult to start; I have encountered difficulties, but when temperature is close to -30°C, it often does not start, especially when battery is low .)
58.Before getting into car, clear frost and snow Before getting into car, clear windshield and rear windows, ceiling lights and rear-view mirrors of car from frost and snow, and clean soles of feet from snow. The key point is that foot brake pedal cannot be slippery on ice and snow. Then check antifreeze, engine oil and tires.
59. Start car in severe frosts, squeeze clutch in neutral, do not press gas pedal, ignition does not turn on instantly. Each time with an interval of more than 10 seconds at least 3 times. . The goal is to start lubrication system. After turning on ignition, still squeeze clutch in neutral, and warm up car at idle. Release clutch after 1 minute, if you can't hold it, press it for a while. Release clutch until ignition turns on and continue idling for 1-2 minutes to warm up vehicle. If, after a long work, you still can’t turn on ignition, and battery is dead, don’t start it again, battery can’t stand it! There are three options: one is to borrow ignition to start, other is to change battery, and third is to drag it in for repair.
60. Start on icy and snowy roads. Start on a hard and slippery icy and snowy road. Shift into 2nd gear, decrease gas pedal, lift clutch to clutch position, stop for a while, lift slightly if car moves, keep lifting up, let's go slowly, let's go. If wheels slip and cannot move, press clutch pedal, shift to 1st gear, and then lift and press again to make car shake back and forth, and gradually increase front and rear shaking range.rear wheels. After a few times, when you see car shaking forward, lift clutch pedal and drive away. If you still can't walk, then look at distance behind car, step back a little and try again, you can often succeed. In end, if you still can’t walk, you have to remove ice and snow under drive wheels, or add sand and soil, etc., which is a little troublesome.
61.When snow reaches more than 10 centimeters, after parking car and restarting, second gear should be engaged, accelerator pedal should be light, clutch should be lifted slowly, and car should start slowly. The idea is for wheel to spin slowly, not too fast. If you work normally, wheels will slip and spin and you won't be able to walk. If snow is slippery and you cannot walk, step back a little and try again. If you can’t walk at all, then you have to push, or remove snow under drive wheels, and put sand and other anti-slip objects.
62. When driving at low speed, on an uncertain level road, speed is kept at about 20-30 kilometers. When entering a normal traffic road with ruts, speed can reach 40 kilometers per hour. When you see a black road after snow removal , this may be normal. Keep moving, but always be aware of snow and ice that can suddenly appear.
63. Refuel slowly When driving on slippery, icy and snowy roads, refuel lightly and slowly.
64. When driving on ice and snow without a neutral gear, slipping in neutral gear is not allowed. Especially when driving uphill and downhill, it is necessary to downshift in advance and drive safely. 65. Skillful braking When driving on a slippery icy and snowy road, when reducing speed from high to low, do not quickly take fuel or press brake pedal! use engine's low gear brake force to decelerate. Only at very low speeds can oil be collected, put into neutral and foot brake applied. If you do not know how to brake on icy roads, lift accelerator pedal and press foot brake, consequences will be disastrous! appropriate turning radius. Steering should be uniform and smooth. If steering wheel is turned in a hurry, it not only does not turn, but also causes steering wheel to slip and lose control.
67. Grooved wheels should run forward in groove or in rut on ice and snow. At least one wheel must run in a groove or track to prevent side slip. Do not go where there is no rut covered with heavy snow. 68. Keep your distance. On icy and snowy roads, car can spontaneously skid at any time. Try to stay away from other people and machines in order to comply with safety precautions.caution. 69. What to do if a skid is out of control To get rid of an uncontrolled skid on icy and snowy roads, it is worth not pressing brakes, but pressing gas pedal and using intermittent refueling to increase speed, let drive wheels find point of action, restore driving performance and thus restore vehicle's ability to control direction.
Fuel saving tips
(Gasoline is getting more expensive, so I can only think about saving fuel)
70. Control optimal speed. When driving, engine speed of conventional EFI vehicles is most suitable for 2200-2500. Regardless of what gear you are in, keep engine speed at 2200-2500 rpm. If speed is too low, car will not be able to move, fuel consumption will not go, and this will damage engine; if speed is too high, fuel consumption will be increased and engine will be damaged.
71. The most economical driving mode for maintaining best speed is to drive in a straight line at a constant speed.
72. Control shift speed. When shifting gears, add a little more fuel than under normal driving conditions so that speed can reach a little more than 2500. If you shift gears at less than 2000 rpm, after shifting, speed will drop, and you will feel that you have a gear knocked out , and you will have to fill up to find it, but it will consume more fuel.
73. Do not change lanes, do not overtake. Timed lane change, timed overtaking, timed refueling and timed braking, waste gas and traffic waste. The risk factor has increased. several times, which is not worth it and is not necessary. When driving your own vehicle, remember to stay in same lane as much as possible, do not overtake, and drive at a moderate and constant speed to be safe and economical. 74. Don't brake hard. If you need to stop ahead, you should gather fuel in advance, shift out of gear to slow down, instead of rushing forward and braking hard. Braking actually consumes precious gasoline, and harder you brake, more wasted.
75. Choose a good road, choose a road with less traffic. If you want to take shortest route, you will suffer from traffic jams. The speed is too low for running and fuel consumption will be high. , It is better to find a road with a long detour, but with good road surface, which saves fuel and traffic. 76. Full tire pressure ensures normal tire pressure. Too high or too low tire pressure increases fuel consumption. The tire pressure of car must be strictly in accordance with requirements of operation manual of each car. In summer, in order to prevent road surface from getting too hot, especially when running on longdistance, tires will heat up, gas in tires will expand, and pressure will increase greatly. 10%.
77. Half a tank of fuel reduces weight of car body, and therefore reduces fuel consumption. Don't fill up a full tank of gas and don't take shortcuts in city, that's "fuel consumption"! Given that gas pump is installed in fuel tank and is cooled by gasoline, it's best to leave half a tank of fuel if you're not going far. At same time, interior of car should be streamlined, reducing weight and saving fuel. 7. Tips for Using Headlights All headlights in a car are powered by batteries, and electricity in batteries is converted from gasoline. Inefficient use of lights wastes gasoline, light bulbs and lamp housings. Lamps are consumable parts, spare parts must be available and replaced at any time.
78. Night lights, commonly known as "headlights". There are two types of headlights: high beam and low beam. Use low beams on street-lit roads in urban areas and turn on high beams when driving on unlit roads or on expressways. When passing through an intersection or overtaking, alternately switch high and low beams to prompt. 79. The Night Width Indicator Light, commonly known as "little light", is used to display width and length of vehicle body at night and remind other vehicles and pedestrians to see themselves. When you can't see well in your rearview mirror, it's time to turn on your headlights, even on rainy days.
80. The turn signal must be turned on approximately 100 meters before turning point. Driving too late will make following vehicles, oncoming vehicles and passing pedestrians unprepared and make mistakes in their busy schedules. When standing in line at a traffic light and waiting to turn until you are first in line, you don't need to blink for a long time, it's not too late to blink when car can turn and move, otherwise it will cost electricity and headlights will annoy drivers behind.
81. Stoplights Rear brakelights are used to tell vehicle behind you to slow down or stop. If there is a malfunction, it is very easy to cause a rear-end collision. The power of double brake lights is many times that of ordinary small bulbs, which will generate high temperature. If you press brake pedal for a long time, brake lights will stay on for a long time, which will affect service life and electricity losses.
82. Fog lights help drivers improve visibility on foggy days, report approaching vehicles, avoid each other, and meet vehicles safely. Therefore, fog lights should be on when driving in fog and should not be replaced by small lights. Fog light power typ.but is 55W per unit, which is similar to headlight power, but heat dissipation space is much smaller than headlights. Therefore, it must be turned off immediately after parking in order to prevent overheating and damage to ceiling.
85.Manual Gear Shift Rules When vehicle is moving, each forward gear can be manually shifted from lower to higher gear, but shifting from higher to lower gear must be within a certain speed range. That is, vehicle speed can only be manually shifted to a gear when vehicle speed is within range required by gear. For example, you cannot shift into 2nd gear at 90 km/h because transmission must be in at least 3rd gear at that time, and you can manually shift into 2nd gear when vehicle speed drops below 50 km/h In same way, first gear should be changed when vehicle speed drops below 20 km/h. It should be noted that switching between reverse gear and forward gear must be carried out with vehicle at a complete stop. Press brake pedal with your right foot, and after stopping car, shift into reverse gear.
Dangerous driving habits of women
88. Breast Decorations Ladies should be careful when wearing breast decorations to avoid potential dangers. When braking hard, person's body will jerk forward due to inertia, and seat belt will exert tremendous pressure on person's body. If there is a harness on chest, it may cause serious injury.
89. High-heeled shoes cannot be worn with high-heeled shoes, platform shoes and slippers. Casual shoes should be worn with thin, soft soles (the sole does not extend beyond edge). It is recommended to have a pair of flat shoes in car. Remember that replacement pads must not be placed under or next to front seat to avoid sinking under foot brake pedal.
90. Backpacks, handbags, and other toys should not be placed in front of front and rear windshields of plush toys that would interfere with line of sight during normal times, and these items could interfere with normal operation and injure people during an emergency. braking.
91. Wearing long hair Many female car owners have attractive long hair, but long hair affects energy of women car owners when driving, and also affects vision when watching cars from left and right. When you turn your head abruptly in an emergency, your long hair can also block your view and create hidden hazards for safe driving. Therefore, female car owners with long hair are advised to tie their hair while driving.
92. The seat is too close to steering wheel. Many women sit too close to steering wheel. The body almost touches steering wheel.lo. Excessive bending of arms and legs will affect flexibility of handlebar. It is very large, and closer to body, shorter and narrower line of sight and field of view will become.
93.Cushion Many car owners are accustomed to a soft cushion on driver's seat. As everyone knows, this is an extremely dangerous approach. The cushion and seat are not combined, it is easy to slip off during sudden braking or turning, and even throw person on seat to side, consequences are unimaginable!
How to drive at night
94. When driving at night, strict control of vehicle speed is a basic safety measure. Keep moving at a moderate speed, increase your following distance and be ready to stop at any moment. To avoid danger, following distance must be maximized to prevent a collision between front and rear vehicles.
95. When driving in city, pay attention to pedestrians crossing road on left. Moreover, street lamps on roads in our country are almost all on both sides of road, and light near center line of road is very dark. In this case, more attention should be paid.
96. When driving at night, when vehicle speed is below 30 km/h, dipped beam should be used, and light should shine at a distance of 30 meters. At vehicle speeds above 30 km/h, high beams should be used and headlights should be on at a distance of 100 meters.
97. When driving on a road with street lighting, you can use anti-glare headlights or dipped and side beam headlights.
98. When passing through an intersection at night, slow down at a distance of 50 to 100 meters from intersection, switch your high beams to low beams, and turn on your turn signal to indicate direction of travel.
99. Driving at night usually does not turn on horn. The method of repeatedly switching between high and low beams is usually used in place of warning of road conditions ahead. When parking temporarily at night or for any reason, always turn on width indicators and license plate lights.
100. Try to avoid overtaking at night. When overtaking is necessary, assess situation ahead accurately. After confirming that conditions are ripe, monitor vehicle in front by continuously switching high and low beams (interacting with horn if necessary), and warn vehicle in front to avoid it. When overtaking, distance between vehicles must be increased accordingly.
101. When driving at night, pay attention to road obstacles, road lights, etc., and slow down when road conditions are difficult to see in dark places. If you are in an important place in distress, you should stop and check and then continue after you have cleared up situation.
102. Driving at night has poor eyesight and blurred road boundaries, often resulting in vehicles deviating from their normal path or failing to take action in event of an accident. Drivers should slow down to increase observation, decision and reaction time.
103. When reversing or making a U-turn at night, you must get out of vehicle to get to know terrain, up and down, and surrounding safety margins before reversing or turning.turn around. Leave more space during entry and turnaround process. If you cannot see target clearly, you can use a flashlight or other light source.