A tractor driver can support a family. The pay is good and job is free. Get a driver's license before driving. Once you get a driver's license, you can work for a company or sell products yourself. Here's how to become a semi-trailer tractor driver.1. Main content
1. Learn how to start a semi-trailer tractor. Turn key first, this will reset sensors and preheat glow plugs. You can get more knowledge at a driving school
2. Acquaintance with gears of a tractor with a semi-trailer. Driving a tractor-trailer requires more gear changes than driving a car. Different trucks have different gears so be well versed in gears of type of vehicle you are driving.
3. Learn to turn and park. To drive a vehicle as large as a tractor-trailer requires more steering, reversing and parking skills, so take a course to learn these skills.Second, go to a driving school to learn
1. Find a driving school near you. Find a list of driving schools on DMV website. Find courses accredited by professional truck drivers. Participating in a driving school is the best way to gain driving knowledge.
2. Get involved in learning. Truck driving school offers two types of courses: class A truck driver's license training and class B truck driver's license training. If you want to become a professional truck driver, you must complete enough course hours in two months. OK.
The tuition fee is about 25,000 yuan, including book fees, license fees and other expenses.
3. Master your driving skills and driving skills during training period. Tutorial content includes how to check car's health and how to solve problems that arise in practice. The methods you can learn are as follows:
4. Complete operational training required to become a truck driver. In addition to learning to drive, you will also learn how to be a responsible driver. In order to get a driver's license, you must learn other knowledge, such as